Like to know more about SelfPubCon: The Self-Publishing Advice Conference? This online author conference run twice a year in association with the Alliance of Independent Authors and (in normal times) other major global conferences like Digital Book World (US) and the London Book Fair (UK).
Each March and October SelfPubCon offers 24 self-publishing advice sessions over 24 hours, an extravaganza of excellent webinars and presentations for indie authors.
The event attracts the foremost speakers, sponsors and followers. Competitions and giveaways, as well as interviews, panel sessions, debates, round tables, and live-tweeting all add to the excitement on conference days.
And the 24-hour running order means some part of the event will be live for you, wherever you may be in the world.
During conference day, and for 48-hours afterward each time, SelfPubCon sessions are freely open to all. Access outside of that time, and access to our extensive conference archive, requires an access pass.
About SelfPubCon: History
- In 2013 this free online conference for authors debuted as IndieReCon, founded by two enterprising independent authors, Ali Cross & Shelli Wells
- In 2015 ALLI teamed up with IndieReCon to extend the reach of the conference and that year brought it to more than 25,000 visitors.
- In 2017 with audience figures steadily increasing the conference went twice-yearly, March & October
- In 2018 move to a dedicated website and rebranded: The Self-Publishing Advice Conference (#SelfPubCon). Evergreen archive created which now contains 100+ sessions of top self-publishing education.
- This year combined audiences at two SelfPubCon events will exceed 100,000.