It’s time for our October 2022 'Reach More Readers' Self-Publishing Advice Conference!
It’s happening from 10am, October 29th to 10am, October 30th (UK time).
We’re calling it #SelfPubCon22 on social media and the event is being designed so you can drop in and out, as you fancy over the weekend, with free access to all until 10am, November 1st.
We’ll have lots of learning going on to help you make 2023 the year you break through and reach more readers than ever before, including:
- A top-flight panel from platinum sponsor, Amazon KDP on Connecting with Readers and Driving Sales on Amazon KDP
- Get insights into the opportunities associated with thinking globally with gold sponsor Ingram Spark
- Join Nick Stephenson and Orna Ross for a Fireside Chat on Author Collaboration and The Reader Journey, sponsored by silver sponsor, Bowker.
- In Websites That Reach Readers, Pauline Wiles shows you how to create or update your online home, sponsored by silver sponsor Damonza.com
- Michael Webb shows you How to Reach Readers from a Standing Start, in this session sponsored by bronze sponsor, Thoth Editing
- How to Emotionally Reach Your Readers with Jeff Elkins, sponsored by Purple Ninja Editorial
- Building a Sustainable Publishing Business with Becca Syme, sponsored by Digital Authors Toolkit
- Learn about free and paid tools to help you better understand your target readership in Free and Easy Reader Research Tools with Jane Friedman, sponsored by Girl Friday Productions
- Find out who won our extremely popular First Line Competition as Orna Ross and Tara Cremin announce the awards, sponsored by Kobo Writing Life. And check out Tara's session, Four Kinds of Digital Reader: Are you Reaching Them All?
- A speaker bookstore to help you get more from your favourite speakers!
- Plus competitions, giveaways, freebies, and much more!
The action will take place here on SelfPublishingAdviceConference.com. Mark the date, register for free access, and keep an eye on your email inbox for further details.
If you can’t attend live, we’ll have a recording so you can catch up later. But we hope you’ll make it in person. Mark your calendar now! October 29th from 10am (UK time—Click here to convert to your timezone).
We are so looking forward to sharing our Reach More Readers conference with you!
#SelfPubCon22 Start Time
The conference begins at 10am BST. Once live online, you'll see the presentations unroll on the Session Feed page--one session per hour, on the hour.
- As sessions unroll, they move from the Upcoming Agenda page to the Session Feed.
- Clicking the title of the session that interests you on either Agenda or Session pages will take you to the presentation page for that session.
- On the presentation page, you can read all about the session, speakers and any giveaway on offer.
- Once live, hit play to watch (check the time in your time zone if the presentation is not showing for you; it may not yet be live)
- You can scroll up and down the Session Feed home page to browse and replay sessions once they have gone live.
SelfPubCon Access Passes
If you want unlimited access to this conference, with past or future conferences included, you can purchase an all-access pass.