It’s almost time for our October 2023 'Success Mindset for Indie Authors' Self-Publishing Advice Conference!
It’s happening from 10am, October 21st to 10am, October 22nd (UK time).
We’re calling it #SelfPubCon23 on social media and the event is designed so you can drop in and out, as you fancy over the weekend, with replays available and free access to all content until 10am, October 24th.
We’ll have lots of learning going on over 24-hours, so wherever you are in the world, you can dive into sessions that will help you make 2024 the year you develop a success mindset for your indie author business.
While you wait for the conference, take advantage of the following features:
- Speaker pages - find out more about this year's fantastic industry speakers.
- Sponsor pages - these are the people to thank for making SelfPubCon23 happen.
- Speaker bookstore - get more from your favourite speakers.
- SelfPubConnect - get together with fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors.
If you can’t attend live, we’ll have replays so you can catch up over the free 3-day period. But we hope you’ll make it in person. Mark your calendar now! October 21st from 10am (UK time—Click here to convert to your timezone).
We are so looking forward to sharing our Reach More Readers conference with you!
#SelfPubCon23 Start Time
The conference begins at 10am BST. Once live online, you'll see the presentations unroll on the Session Feed page--one session per hour, on the hour.
- As sessions unroll, they move from the Upcoming Agenda page to the Session Feed.
- Clicking the title of the session that interests you on either Agenda or Session pages will take you to the presentation page for that session.
- On the presentation page, you can read all about the session, speakers and any giveaway on offer.
- Once live, hit play to watch (check the time in your time zone if the presentation is not showing for you; it may not yet be live)
- You can scroll up and down the Session Feed home page to browse and replay sessions once they have gone live.
SelfPubCon Access Passes
If you want unlimited access to this conference, with past or future conferences included, you can purchase an all-access pass.