How Do I Access SelfPubCon?
For three days, the conference is accessible to everyone on the conference session feed page.
You need to sign up to get notifications about the conference dates, speakers and other key information.
Once signed up, we'll let you know when it's a go. You don't need any log-ins or anything to access. Just jump in and enjoy.
Twice a year, SelfPubCon runs this online author conference -- 24 sessions of excellent self-publishing webinars and presentations over 24 hours. We run it that way so part of the event is live for you, wherever you may be in the world.
The event is run by the Alliance of Independent Authors, the professional association for self-publishing authors, and ALLi members get a continuous free pass to the full conference library and archive, for the lifetime of their membership.
Here's how your free days work:
- Sign up to get notifications about the conference dates, speakers and other key information to your email inbox.
- Please make sure to whitelist info@allianceindependentauthors, who will send your information. (Instructions on whitelisting email addresses are here) This is important if you want to ensure you'll get our mails.
- Check the conference home page to see the date of the next SelfPubCon--they happen twice a year and you'll be informed as the event approaches. In the weeks coming up to conference time, we unveil new speakers and sponsors--and send details of offers and special events.
- When the conference goes live, and for 48 hours afterward, you won't need any log-ins to view, just jump in and enjoy.
- Outside the free three-day period, you can get access to our entire conference archive (twice a year since March 2018, 140+ sessions organized by theme and subject). Purchase an all-access pass (six-month or lifetime) here. See below for more.
Why Should I Check Out the Sponsors?
As well as being the wonderful people that allow this conference to happen free of charge to all indie authors, twice a year, many of our sponsors offer very cool discounts, deals and giveaways to conference attendees. Check out the sponsor pages here.
How Do I Access After Conference Closes?
The conference is free and open to all for three days. Once the free period is over, an access pass is needed. There are two options, a paid six-month pass or a lifetime pass.
See below for more details about registering for a free or paid pass.
Six-month Highlights Pass
That's 100+ sessions of the best indie author education available anywhere on the internet.
All you need, all together, for you to learn from any time you want.
Lifetime All-Access Pass
Not only 100+ sessions of the best indie author education already available but unlimited lifetime access to all upcoming conferences too.
Twice a year. Every year.