- Our event and sessions will be promoted on our @ Twitter Account.
- Our event hashtag is #SelfPubCon2019
- You can view all of our #SelfPubCon2019 event tweets on Twitter using this search link
What you can do:
- Follow our hashtag #SelfPubCon2019 and retweet our content
- Our event and sessions will be promoted on our Alliance of Independent Authors Facebook page
What you can do:
- Join our ALLi Facebook page, and LIKE and SHARE our event information
What you can do: WRITE A BLOG POST
- Help us spread the word by writing a blog post about our Indie Author Fringe event and publishing it on your website/blog. Not sure what to write? Here’s a link to all of the key information about the Self-Publishing Advice Conference.
- When you’ve published your blog post, please send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll promote it on our social networks.
What you can do: SEND AN EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LIST
- Send an email to your mailing list letting them know about our Indie Author Fringe Event. Here’s a sample email to use:
The folks at ALLi have pulled together some of the top advisors on the indie author scene to bring you the most up-to-date self-publishing education and information available. Here’s the link to the Self-Publishing Advice Speaker Page where you can see the speakers and topics we have lined up for our March 16th event in association with the London Book Fair.Registration couldn’t be simpler, just enter your email address here and you’ll get all the information you need straight to your email inbox. You can also visit the event home page for more information. We’ve got great offers from our sponsors and incredible giveaways! Don’t miss it.See you at the Self-Publishing Advice Conference on March 16, 2019!
The Self-Publishing Advice Conference is a free, online author conference; a place to receive top advice from top self-publishers and publishing professionals. To connect and learn and understand how to successfully self-publish and reach readers.
ALLi’s commitment to excellence and inclusiveness has set the stage for one of the most significant global online gathering of authors and author-services ever.
- As an author conference, the Self-Publishing Advice Conference is unique:
- its faculty of speakers: the top author influencers and services
- it’s by authors, for authors
- it’s absolutely free to attend
- it’s global
- it creates a repository of advice and education that will be promoted all year long by the Alliance of Independent Authors
Self-Publishing Advice Conference Contacts
- Event Home Page: Self-Publishing Advice Conference Home Page
- Media Contact: email@example.com
- Sponsor Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Contact: email@example.com
Self-Publishing Advice Conference offers FAQ:
How often does Self-Publishing Advice Conference run?
- Two times a year fringe to London Book Fair, and one other major book event
- London Book Fair (March 12-14, 2019) – Fringe event on March 16th
- Digital Book World (September 10-12, 2019) – Fringe event on September 14th
What does the Self-Publishing Advice Conference Offer?
- Webinars and workshops, tools and tips, advice and inspiration for indie authors across the world — using the global reach of the ALLi network.
How much does it cost to attend SelfPubCon2019?
- All free, thanks to our generous speakers and sponsors.
What topics are covered?
- Over the course of the year, we take authors across all stages of the author-publishing journey: writing, editorial, design, production, distribution, sales, marketing, rights licensing, money matters and living the indie author life.
Register for #SelfPubCon2019
Our next online conference for authors runs in association with the London Book Fair, March 2019.
Register now and we'll send details of our speakers, sessions, sponsors and competitions closer to the time.
Hosted by the non-profit Alliance of Independent Authors. Always free.