Session: Why Your Book Isn’t Selling and What You Can Do About It
Audience: All Levels
It’s hard to know when it’s time to give up or keep pushing, and in a world where there are 4,500 books published each day, it’s easy to get lost in the flood of titles that hit Amazon. So what’s an eager author to do? Well, before you give up – let’s look at 9 things that could be wrong and how to fix them.
In this session we’ll look at specific issues that seem to plague some books that just aren’t moving the needle. Here are a few of the things we’ll look at:
- Marketing – are you doing enough of the right things? I’ll show you how to know what you should be doing and give yourself your very own marketing grade.
- Cover – do you know if your cover is strong enough for the genre?
- Genre – is your book in the right subgenre or genre? Could it do better if it was moved to better suit the specific reader demographic?
- Reviews – do you have enough? How to get more reviews even if your book is over a year old.
- Is your book to old? Does it matter to your reader?
Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc.
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. She is the author of eighteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5 Minute Book Marketing for Authors and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!
- There's no upcoming sessions from this speaker yet