Our Self-Publishing Advice Conference would not be possible without our wonderful speakers and sponsors, who freely give their time to prepare advice presentations for #SelfPubCon authors. We're hugely grateful!
SelfPubCon sessions this time out include everything from the fundamentals of crafting beautiful prose to a masterclass in writing for audio — and everything in between.
We'd like to give a special shout out to the sessions brought to you by SelfPubCon's sponsors:
- A top-flight author panel from platinum sponsor, Amazon KDP --Suzy K Quinn, J M Dalgliesh and Nicola May interviewed by Amazon's Victoria Innell -- on setting up your writing for self-publishing success
- Critique Groups: Finding One That's Right for You with Ross B. Lampert, sponsored by Writing Magazine (Silver)
- Plotting for Pantsers: How to Plot a Book if You've Never Plotted Before with Troy Lambert from Plottr (Self-Sponsored)
- The Writing to Heal Panel by Alexa Bigwarfe, Cami Ostman and Laura Formentini, sponsored by Write Publish Sell
- How to Write for Audio by Findaway Voices (Self-Sponsored)
- Crafting Beautiful Prose by Sophie Payle. Sponsored by The CIEP.
- How to Write Emails that Sell Books with Nick Stephenson sponsored by Bookfunnel (Silver)
- Another top-flight author panel on setting up your writing for self-publishing success from gold sponsor, IngramSpark -- N.G.K. and Alice Clover are interviewed by IngramSpark's UK Business Development Manager Ben Hughes.
Our fantastic sponsors are also offering some really fantastic giveaways and discounts for all #SelfPubCon21 attendees. Here's a look at what's on offer:
- IngramSpark is offering free title setup on print books and ebooks!
- Plottr is kindly offering a 15% discount on monthly and lifetime subscriptions!
- Writing Magazine has put together three special discounts for their magazine subscription, online courses and webinars, to help you improve your writing craft!
- The CIEP is offering nine core resources, absolutely free for all #SelfPubCon21 attendees.
Watch out for our next update, where we reveal our full speaker line-up and agenda for the day!
In the meantime, happy writing and publishing.
SelfPubCon Conference Manager