Our Self-Publishing Advice Conference would not be possible without our wonderful speakers and sponsors who freely give their time to prepare advice presentations for SelfPubCon authors. We're hugely grateful.
We're putting the final finishes to our agenda at the moment and we'll be unveiling that shortly but you can check out all about the great sessions and speakers we'll have for you at the weekend on the speaker and sponsor pages.
Our sessions this time out include everything from a writing software that helps novelists with plotting (Write More Books Faster: How Plottr Turbo Charges Your Writing Process) to a guide to Mastering Online Author Events — and everything in between.
We'd like to give a special shoutout to the sessions prepared for you by SelfPubCon's sponsors this time out:
- New International Tools at Ingram Spark Plus An ALLi Member Q&A
- Two Tools to Aid Self-Editing: Pro Writing Aid and Fictionary
- Amazon Ad Strategy for Authors: Pt 1- An Introduction to Search Term Isolation
- Look. Listen. Subscribe: Using Kobo Tools to Grow your Readership
- Reaching your Ideal Readers: Using Beta Reads to Validate your Book Ideas
- How Authors Use Giveaways to Grow their Readership
- Write More Books Faster: How Plottr Turbo Charges Your Writing Process
- Social Media Follower Growth Tools and Techniques for Authors
- Why Your Marketing Plan Is Your Most Essential Publishing Tool
Watch out for our next email, which will tell you all about how to earn money from telling other people about the conference.
Happy writing and publishing!